LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeping her in 'little mode'

Even though we've been together for awhile, we've finally started growing our AB/Daddy dynamic by truly communicating what we want. She wants our playtime to last longer (overnight, weekends).and I'm looking for tips to keep her from falling back into an adult mindset.

The only thing I can really think is taking away her phone. There's the obvious baby tv shows and attire... but I'm looking for things that might distract her from being little.

Have her keep a pacifier in the mouth at all times unless she's nursing a bottle, then there's no recourse to adult conversation, only baby talk around the shield of the binky. When she does want to talk to you, Start your sentences with phrases like, "aww does baby want to talk to daddy? How sweet." Using baby mittens to take away hand dexterity will also play a major part in little/big mindset. Above all for the long weekends 24 hour diapers are a must. Absolutely NO bathroom breaks, no matter how messy she gets.

try to plan it when she doesn't have her period? that may bring about an adult situation such as douching, tampons or extra bathing/ showers. I would also take away make up, perfume, jewelry and perhaps her bras.

• 2 weeks later...

I always take away everything that made my little feel like an adult. I start with keys, clothes, phone, and finger dexterity. I do love mittens! Other things you might want to get rid of or limit might be things like computer, tv control, and phone. I always lock my computers, keep the remote in a place that can't be reached, and phones can only be answered by me (or else). You can also keep her/him in a place that prevents her from being distracted. I often kept my girl in her room and played with her and it is devoid of anything that would remind her of her grown up life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mikos Tay

To be in little mode at all times, simply would mean you taking away everything that a grown up have. And if you find out he or she is still using adult things, well then you simply take it away, give the little a soft punishment, like time out, then give the little a baby toy afterwards. The punishment should only be a warning, if it continues to happen, well then a worse punishment will have to be delivered.

I'm not really sure if these works http://baby-pants.com/hypnosis.php but if the hypnotic trainings really work, well maybe it can help you to get your little being a baby 24/7. But as ai said, I don't know if it really works... Just some advice from a bABy :D