LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks DLenforcer...as today (June 3) still no info about shipment. PayPal payment was taken out of my bank account on May 22 and I received receipt of that from ABU. But since then no word. Any info you can find out would be greatly appreciated!

I am in the same exact boat. I ordered a week ago and have a receipt and it has been charged to my credit card but I have heard nothing. I call and email and no response. I even called the parent company with no response. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

I always got the feeling that the mentioned company has their head firmly placed up their ass when it comes to fulfilling orders and generally succeeding at being a decent source for adult diapers. Always had perfect customer service with all of the following:

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to make it out there today. I hate to say, it's not looking good for the rest of this week either. If traffic isn't too bad in the morning, i'll see about swinging by on my way into work.

I keep hearing mixed things from folks though,

hmmm, to say the least. I did swing by today and had seen that things are still happening in the warehouse (whatever that means at this point anyway). I spoke with a person from a surrounding business and they said they are still going in a out. But still with just the two guys, which means they're filling orders as they come in. It looked like they had just gotten a fresh pallet of something in one corner of the warehouse too, from what I can see.

Well guess what I got today....yep, my order was here. It's all been very weird. Never recieved notice of shipment or got a tracking number from ABU and since I live in an apartment usually who ever is the delivery service is will leave a