LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name & Shame

yes,,, wetmypanties is NOT who she says she is,,,,,and the guest that uses the screen name SHYBABY is not real also. there is also some one cominmg into chat that likes to remain silent and scan computers,, so make sure you put up your fire walls,, and take no chances. I came to this group , and have made many friends, and found a place that im not judged for wearing diapers. I am safe here, and everyone that comes here should be too.this is a great post topic,, and we also have to keep it from becoming a mud slinging contest too.

thanks for reading,and stay diapered

digger5861 :thumbsup:

I once had an ex-gf try to hold it against me. She tried to tell me ex-wife about my diaper wearing. I dont think she ever managed to tell her though, cuz she had never said anyting aboout it. My wife now doesnt care about me wearing diapers when i want. Its just kinda hard here in the house cuz, her parents live here too. I dont think they would say anyting though, cuz they are fairly open minded, I just dont want to find out either weay though. This is a great group. I look forward in to see the new posts daily. thanks guys.

Although I have been here somewhat often, I often choose to remane quiet, I have had some bad experances that make me werie, I am a DL, but my wife dosen't know, I was married before, and I didn't trust my first wife, I was afraid that she would have used my love of being diapered agenst me in some fasion

Anotha fake----MaryLou. :Crylol::badmood::(

Babytooth said she used diff names like Sarahme,Swanstar,Witch.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i h8 ppl who keep changin' der names and character like MaryLou did. So #@&$ off MaryLou whereva u hidin' now!!!!!! :angry:

Me only used Missy as my otha alias, but dat was ttttttttttime ago, an me only use BuzzCat now!!!! :angel_not::groupwave:

Guest Guest

yes....there are many false people out there....be on your guard people.......lets learn for others to be more careful........who will be the next name to be added i wander?

• 3 weeks later...