LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been a good year, and 2014 looks even better

I've always been a lurker, but I felt like sharing good news with the new year.

I've been married to my wife for 4.5 years, and we've been together for over a decade (Though on-and-off for a few months prior to starting our long continuous run together). I told her about my fetish early in our relationship, and in a foolish manner (Presenting it as a negative that I was somewhat ashamed of). She was taken aback, but it really didn't stand in our way as far as a concept- She's been supportive since the beginning, and her level of participation has continued to increase as we explore my desires as well as her own. She really is the love of my life, and I would do anything for her. Our relationship isn't perfect, but perfection is a journey, not a destination. She's not participating as much as I'd like in various aspects of my desires, and we're still exploring her desires as well, but every time we encounter a problem, we work together to solve it. I'd like to remind those who worry about acceptance from their significant other that it is possible to begin with a negative reaction, and to have it evolve into a positive one. I am more than my age-play and fetish, and my wife is more than her BDSM desires, and taking a confident stance rarely goes wrong in my experience. We're a partnership, and try to approach every situation from that stance.

That being said, this year has been an interesting one. She has made a goal of losing weight, and we've thrown what funds we can at that goal, to the point that she was "using" more for that goal than I was with similar goals. This fall, after a discussion, we decided that I would go back into diapers at night, and barring those few times we were at friends/relatives this holiday season, I've been in a diaper every night since around August. She doesn't put me in them every night, and still has expressed sorrow that she hasn't been focusing on the more role-play side of this latest development, she has stated that she will do her best to make sure that I'm in diapers every night, effectively banning me from wearing underwear to bed. We've worked out how much it would cost for me to go back in diapers 24/7, and we continue to move towards that goal at our own pace. She still continues to examine her own desires, a process I'm encouraging without reservation.

So 2014 is looking good, if rather damp. I wanted to publicly proclaim how much of a wonderful woman my wife is (Though she's not on this board, I'll show her this post), and reinforce to the other members of this community that partnerships are made of more than one party's desires. They survive or crumble together, and only as long as each person supports the other.

If you're reading this, I hope you have a wonderful year, and that you achieve all of the goals you allow yourself to pursue.