LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do We Rank?

The one thing I want to say, is leave incontinent people out of this conversation. We are not "wierd" or "eccentric". I am a normal person just like the founder of these boards. Do I like to wear diapers, YES. Did I get use to wearing them after my accident, YES. Are they my new underwear after the accident, YES. This is not wierd at all. This is my life. You can not comprehend, the pain and anguish posts like this cause. The same goes for when you meet someone amazing and are finally going to take that person to bed and when you tell them about your diapers, they call you a freak and leave. That is a pain and hurt beyond what all of you will understand. I can not change who I am nor can I just go back. I have come to embrace this state of my body because, either I can be depressed or I can find enjoyment about it. I do not need people creating posts and saying that anyone who uses diapers and finds enjoyment in them is wierd or eccentric or freaky.

This is a stigma that we all need to overcome. Just accept people for who they are and not worry about it because, how does it hurt you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic