LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intoxicated Leaks

Yeah I smoke weed, and it's great to just sit down in a nappy and relax. Gave up drinking it was a major issue, but now it's been replaced by nature.

As for chemical drugs, all of them are but the man made ones are painfully boring. I'd suggest sticking to the natural drugs, if you ever try them.

(wow i'm going to get shit for this.)

:roflmao:

I haven't smoked weed in years, but if I were ever to try it again, I can see where it would be FUN to do it in diapers. The sensation, when it works out (ie no paranoia), is that of pure relaxation, and to throw a diaper into the equation would be wonderful.

:angel_not:

More specifically, and I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but have any of you out there induced hallucinagens, i.e. LSD, Mushrooms, etc. and worn diapers. Reason being - The times I have "tripped", I have felt like I was constantly needing to, or peeing, and checking myself to make sure I hadn't. I think it would be easier just to wear diapers, and not care, and pee freely. If any of you have had expirience with this, let me know...

KB

• 2 weeks later...

I would be fun to wear diapers when I go clubbing becuase I wear thick and pretty baggy pants so know one would know. The only probably is if you drink alot (like me) then you need to pee 5 or 6 times a night. I will have to try it one night.

Nothing like a good spliff in a nappy!

I once put one on whilst on magic mushrooms. It felt REALLY good, but made me even more paranoid than normal!

They're nice on comedowns (after taking E), make you feel safe and secure.

Anyway... I've stopped all my naughtiness since last year (except weed, beer and caffeine, of course).

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" - Hunter S. Thompson

Guest RanBoy420

I have smoked alot of weed in my day and there is nothing like just being able tor relax in a good diaper. From experince when your on a bad trip its very comforting just to be able to let it go. :lol: