LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, Are there any online mummies on here that want a online baby boy cause I am looking for an online mum and seeing that I posted this in the wrong thread so I thought that I start it as a new one. So I'm looking for a mum to start up and share a roll play with, the mum must include in the story things like playing, nappy changing, taking me out for walks in a pram and breast feeding me, but the nappies she puts on me in has to be disposable,

Do you just want an electronic age play Mommy or an organic one? Here in "the colonies", we have a place called "Backpage.Com" where you can fetch yourself a real live age play Mommy!

Umm...Dude? You're making it sound like you're getting some kind of highly specific item from the grocery store. If you want to find a Mommy-type, you need patience & not act like you're "Mommy shopping". Stop focusing so much on what you "require" in a Mommy, and get to know people (not just the women, either). Would you like it if someone listed off a list of "must-haves" & obsessed over that specifically, not even bothering to ask what you enjoy?