LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Call Or Busted?

I posted this almost a year ago. I'm part of the club who doesn't cares but i still do somewhat. I don't like rude remarks.......

I went to a outdoor concert and beer festival. I hate porta potties with a passion. So the show starts everyone is on thier feet jaming having a great time and i feel a tug on the back of my newly purchased concert shirt. I turned around And two girl smiled at me i smiled back and just firgued we bumped into one another in the thick crowd. I turned back to the concert a few minutes later there was yet another tug at my shirt. I turned around angered and the girls were blushing and pointing down. I couldn't hear what she was saying but got the message as I ran my hand down my back and realized i tucked the shirt in the diaper not my jeans. In my rush to put on the shirt after buying it behind a t-shirt trailer and the diaper was out in plain view couple inches worth. I was sorta embaressed but just shrugged my shoulders and smiled back the girls giggled at me. It was a great show me and the girls had a blast and few drinks after the show, My treat. They were very cool about the whole thing....

Cya Rocky

:boxing:

• 3 weeks later...

I live out in the sticks last place on a dead end road. Pretty secluded, never lock doors, etc..

I come home oneday to white fluff and small pieces of plastic scattered around the yard. On inspection I could tell that it was pieces of diapers! I was confused, scared, paranoid, as to where the mess had come from. When I opened the front door there was this tattered box with diapers and mauled plastic pants placed on top.We had just gotten a new puppy, and while we were away the UPS man left a delivery on our porch.Well the dog had ripped into the box scattering diapers and plastic pants around the yard, and someone I know had picked up the remenents and put them inside the front door. To this day I don't know who knows!