LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1. cosplay

Literally "Costume Play." Dressing up and pretending to be a fictional character (usually a sci-fi, comic book, or anime character).

Has anyone considered, or has actually done this. Go to an anime convention such as the SanDiego Comic-Con.. or Florida's Megacon, AFO or whatnot, dressed as an anime chibi babay character, or maybe just a baby.

Damn last Megacon Convention I swear to the gods above I should have worn a diaper under my costume. The pants are huge, its ridiculously hard to untie them to go to the bathroom because of the belt and over coat on the pirate costume.

The_Captain___Rose_Style.jpg

I love Cosplay :wub: . I have a few costumes I have made and wear them any chance I get. My favorites are my sailor fuku and my Puchiko costume. I really love my fuzzy bear pajamas like from Serial Experiments Lain, too.

I've been a regular atendant at Anime Mid-Atlantic for the last few years and intend to go again this year. It's a pretty small con but it's a lot of fun.

At a convention I'm always in costume but sometimes I like to wear them when I go out normally ^_^ . I get some funny looks but it's a lot of fun. I'm also a member of a small anime club and we'll all have a cosplay day every once in a while. We'll all go out to eat or something in costume. It's really a blast ^_^.

I go to Project A-Kon in Tx every now and then, I try to go every year but it doesnt always happen. I have cosplayed as Chibi Usa, and just as a School Girl in the past. This year I plain on going as Ranma-chan from Ranma 1/2, Shun from Here is Greenwood, and Hazuki from Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase. I will have pics, i'll post them here ^_^.

P.S. nice pic Chibiusa ^_^

• 2 months later...

Just an update... this weekend coming up is A-kon!!! I cant wait!!! ^_^

Small changes to schedule of my cosplay... No Ranma-chan waaaaa :crybaby:

But should have Shun ready by then and my Hazuki is finished yea!!!! ^_^

I will have some pics up as soon as i get them ^_^