LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Considering Becoming An Online Mommy...

the topic is pretty much self explanitory... But this has been an idea ive been playing around with. i was hopping to get some advice from anyone that has been in this kind of relationship befor. Or even if u havent, what would you want from an online mommy if you had one.

also im alot younger then most of us out there. Almost 19. Does that make an uncomfortable situation if the other person is alot older then me?

I'm sure you'll find many on here interested in playing online. For me, age doesn't matter as long as the person is not a minor. There's no easy answer to explain what AB's will want in an online Mommy...it can vary greatly from person to person. If you would like to chat sometime, playing or otherwise, I'm on yahoo messenger as tkay42one. Hope you get to talk to some good babies! ;)

I would use caution when going this route. There are some real creepers out there. Also, make sure you have a set of rules between you and the person with whom you are playing. You have to be comfortable first, if you think something is going to far use a code word to let that person know to stop right then and there. If they don't delete their ass.

Also, if you would like to talk or RP send me a PM. ( I don't like giving out personal information. Too much risk as far as posting that type of stuff on public forums.)

Thanks guys. yeah safety is obviously an a key point for me being a young female. And age isnt that big of deal for me either. i feel maybe i would feel slightly mor comfortable w/ someone closer to my age, not that i can be too sure that someones tellig the truth anyway. Also i feel another obsticle is finding somone w/ identicle interests as me.

Monstersmash95,

I'm not looking as I'm happily married and get a little Mommying from my wife. I thought you would like to know that she is almost 12 years younger than I am and it's not a problem. With as much of a stretch as it is from me to you however, I would think it would be easier to be a nanny or sitter. It's a similar role, but more appropriate to me at my age for a woman of your age. Consider that age is just a number after you become an adult, but being comfortable is an individual matter.

I wish you success with your goals and hope that you are treated with the respect you deserve.

Aloha,

Honu

I know from personal experience that there are creepers who will seek out some roleplay (I had one chat with a guy through Yahoo IM, when he was roleplaying as a Daddy, but he got a little too forward...). My advice is to chat with people one-on-one, discuss interests like you mentioned, and see what kind of Mommy experience you can develop from there. I'm trying to promote myself as an online Daddy/Baby switch on Fetlife, so I can understand your concerns.

• 10 months later...