LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cvs Diapers

foxkit1992

I gotta ask, am i the only one that loves the cvs brand adult diapers. I used to use depends and then switched over to walgreens brand because they could hold more. But ive started using the CVS brand ones that you actually have to lay on and tape yourself up and i couldnt be happier. For store brand adult diapers i think theyre the best fit you can find if your an AB. If you put three theyre so thick you feel like your really a baby in big poofy diapers lol. Theyre also only ten bucks which isnt bad when you compare them too depends. The best thing to do ive found is to make slits on the first one (for obvious reasons) and then wear two on top of it. I took a picture of myself in the mirror at home and i couldnt believe how much padding i had around my tooshy :) i knew that if i fell backwards id have plenty of cushioning for protection. Now all i need is a mommy to pick me back up...well one can dream lol. Sorry for the rant

Guest diaperboykcmo

are they plastic diapers?

I hate the cloth, what color is the package, I'll go get some tomorrow.. I hate looking around lol.

Thanks

I use CVS diapers myself. I like them a lot more than Depends. They may not be Abena- or Bambino-thick, but they're the best quality diapers in any of the local pharmacies near me. I feel secure when I wear them and they're pretty discreet underneath clothing. Can't really complain except they're not a Bambino or an Attends Breathable (which I can't afford to get nowadays).

• 1 year later...