LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sunday Morning

As I sit here typing the sun beats down as the clouds roll forward, my diaper is soggy and the day is moving slowly.

And so I ask you what you do on sunday, because i think most of us sit in soggy diapers.

My Sunday

I awoke in a soggy nappy that my fiance had put me into, i sat in a warm bed slowly patting my bum. My fiance awoke and we went for a walk, after i changed myself. And now I'm sitting here smoking in the rays of spring sunshine.

Guest Guest

As I sit here typing the sun beats down as the clouds roll forward, my diaper is soggy and the day is moving slowly.

And so I ask you what you do on sunday, because i think most of us sit in soggy diapers.

My Sunday

I awoke in a soggy nappy that my fiance had put me into, i sat in a warm bed slowly patting my bum. My fiance awoke and we went for a walk, after i changed myself. And now I'm sitting here smoking in the rays of spring sunshine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:horse: I wake up sunday morning as i do any other morning in a wet and sometimes messy nappy, but to me sundays are special it is a day of rest, i like to get up have some tea and toast and read the papers while enjoying the feel of my wet and messy nappy, lookoing out over the fields at the sheep and cattle grazing in the fields,.

Then alas it is time to get changed and get on with the day, but to look forward to with great excitement next sunday when i can do it all over again.

Thank god for sundays.