LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dont Know Why I Did This But Feels Great

to day i had a lazy day woke up decided to go diapered i always wear two diapers at time being as i can only get depends at this time so i put one on with slit in backing then one on top. but to day when they were soaked i didnt want to change yet so i put a slit in the outer one and just diapered over it now i soaked the third one and just slit that one and put a fourth over it it feel great the waddle is amazing i know it kinda waste full but i figured what the hell would have changed that may times anyway why not wear all at once. thought id share my day and see if anyone else has done it i love it but dont think ill make habit out of it too spendy.

On my one day off a week I have a routine of putting two bambinos on and going to bed, then adding two more when I wake up. Then my day consists of relaxing until 8 or 9ish then me and a friend (who knows I wear but doesn't wear himself) go to a local dive bar and drink until I'm ready to leak which ensures we don't drink to much. Always a good time

I love to layer my diapers, im used to disposables so its a bit trickier to achieve the huge bulk of clothe diapers. My favourite night time diaper is a Tena slip inside a Abena X plus, together they hold so much but ive layered up to 5 diapers before. It feels amazing but you get really sore inner thighs if you go out walking in them. When i put my little girl diapers its often a couple of Bambinos, a cloth diaper and plastic pants, its great watching her waddle around in her footed sleeper.