LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Buying Diapers Online...Help!

Another hint is that if you do not have a private delivery address then you can order from xpmedical.com and when you checkout select fedex ground. Fedex will not hold your package for pickup at any of their Fedex Office locations for free.

They will not, or they will? It sounds like you meant "they will." And if so, good idea. I wonder if we should make a FAQ thread for how to deal with privacy issues at home, and such.

They will not, or they will? It sounds like you meant "they will." And if so, good idea. I wonder if we should make a FAQ thread for how to deal with privacy issues at home, and such.

LOL, I did mean to say "will" and not "will not."

So to break it down:

Fedex: Will hold a package at any of their Fedex Office locations for 5 days, pick up is free.

UPS: Call to find out if they will hold a package at your specific UPS Store, most will charge you a fee for holding.

USPS: Call to find out if your post office holds packages. Hit and miss, don't think any of them charge a fee if you get lucky that they will hold it for you.

Post Office Box: Packages have to be shipped through USPS, if the package is to big to fit in your box they will put a key in your box that gives access to a bigger box with your package.

UPS Store Mail Box: If it is to big to fit they will hold it behind the counter for you to pick up. Will also sign for any packages that need it.

Other Rental Mailboxes: There are other privately owned mailbox rental stores, probably cheaper then USPS/UPS boxes, but you will have to check to see how they handle larger packages.

Guest hachimaki

Speaking of HDIS are they still really bad about sending junk mail?

Not that I've seen so far. This was about a month or two since I've had them. It's hard for me to recommend anything from that pack though. I find myself liking the plastic backed and for some reason, they seem to fit better. But I won't be placing another order with them until I come up with a solution to the heat index in my apartment.