LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday Resolutions

IamSam

First off I'd just like to wish a very happy birthday to those celebrating today and also wish the rest of you the very happiest of unbirthdays.

Now as for this resolution thing, I couldn't think of any better day than your own birthday to reflect on the last year and set new goals for your own future. (Eat your heart out New Years!) So here I am, on my birthday, looking back and honestly it's a bit depressing. For a little context I'm a shy introvert and while I wouldn't call myself antisocial I haven't really been trying not to be. So you put those together and, well, not much happens. I don't really do much outside of my little 10x10 comfort zone, hardly even doing the things I like to do, and while I've managed to make a few friends I've never put myself out there to find anything more.

So that's how I've been for a while now but it's something I truly want to work on. I'm going to try to get out of my bubble more, make more friends, do more of what I love to do, and most of all find someone to love. (I reeaally want a daddy ;)) I hope you all don't mind me throwing the sad sack stuff at you but sharing is a bit new to me and I figured I try more of that as well.

As for my birthday plans, nothing too special, probably having dinner with friends and getting a little drunk. What do you guys like to do on your special day?

Sometimes I go out to eat with my wife / kids. Other times I go to my local "watering hole" and friends drop by. And sometimes it's just a fairly low-key day at home.

One of my best birthdays was when I turned 30. I went to the beach with my then-girlfriend. For most of the trip, she kept me diapered. For a present she gave me a red diaper bag with balloons on it. While on that trip I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

As for resolutions, on my last one I did decide that since I'm not going to live forever, I'm going to spend as much time in my diapers as possible, and become more active here amongst the community. And so far, I've been living up to that one!