LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Advice: Ab Clothing Sites With Discreet Shipping...

Hi, all.

I'm not a very active AB, but I'm interested in procuring a NUK5, some quality cloth diapers/plastic pants, and possibly 1-2 generic onesies to obfuscate the telltale diaper "bulge" when I'm out-and-about.

I've checked out a couple sites (Fetware among them), but I've never ordered AB clothing online. For those "in the know", what's the best choice if discreet shipping is someone's most important criterion? I'm talking no labels, no subtly kinky company names, no images - NOTHING that might suggest the contents within.

For the record, I don't mind paying companies slightly higher prices for the same items if they're as obsessed with discretion as me.

Recommendations? Thanks in advance...

I've ordered from nicediaper.com and from amazon multiple times. The stuff from nicediaper comes out of China and is usually in a mailing bag with no markings. The only thing that people might question is the fact that it's coming from China lol. As for amazon, usually the sellers are fellow abdls or supporters nonetheless, so most of the time it comes unmarked. If you don't want to resort to that, try abuniverse. Everything from there is unmarked as well.