LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Review On My Bambinos Bellissmos

Guest Lilly89

Guest Lilly89

well after eating a jar of baby food, a bubble bath and finally putting on one of my bambinos bellissimos i like em!!

i love em!! the definitely felt awesome!! very bulky..... i couldn't close my leg very well for a while. since it was my first attempt it took awhile to get the tapes adjusted right >.>

but the only thing i found bad was they started to feel hot on my after awhile, since i slept in them. now i wish i had bought a full case instead of a sample pack of two.... XD

i think that the reason i got hot though is i get hot fairly easily......i prefer the cold too.... XD

plus wherei live the weather is like it's from the twilight zone XD

anywho!!

that's all i can think of to say for now ^_^

oh and i haven't used them for wetting yet.... i think i'll wait until i at least have a full case... XD

does anyone else get hot easily when wearing their diapers??

does anyone else get hot easily when wearing their diapers??

I'm rarely ever warm enough (always cold), but in hot weather I'll sometimes sweat in my diaper. The extra heat doesn't bother me, but the sweat does. Not to mention that it causes my diapers to get wetter faster, thus requiring changing more often.

~ moogle

If I wear plastic pants with a disposable like I do when I sleep (I don't wet them in my sleep but I like the knowledge that is I ever did there is a second layer of protection), then yes. I hate that.

Good to hear your first proper diaper experience was in one the THE BEST adult diapers ever made!

I'm a big fan myself, but I have a hard time justifying the price. Over $40 for a two-pack shipment (16 briefs) = Yikes... :blink:

I think I might just bite the bullet this month a buy a full case. These and/or Dry 24/7 are my go-to nighttime diapers - no contest.

Unfortunately, Bellissimos are a wee bit too noisy for my tastes outside the home, but they're great if you're shut-in for the day!

**snickers** ..."wee"... ^_^

Guest Lilly89

hey everyone!!

yep i used baby powder ^_^

as a matter of fact i put a bit more into the backside when i woke up and in the corners where my legs are ^_^ to freshen it up a bit ^_^

it was pretty awesome XD