LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cotten Disposible Diaper Vs Plastic... Question Of Prefrence

i am whereing cotten diapers and hate them but are the only one i can afford right now i pefer attends and ones that are plastic with insides being cotton and padded so how do u guys feel twords those kind of diapers i geuss we all have are prefrence but is anyone else feel the same way?

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer soft, babyish gauze prefolds with pins and plastic pants. A little weird for someone my age, but diaper for me means waddling, and three prefolds will give me a bit of a waddle. Every now and then, I need to wear a baby powder blizzard!

Not sure how you "where" something... But I prefer a regular disposable with plastic backing. If I want something thicker, I can wear cloth over those. But, granted, I'm not able to afford the more luxurious disposables, so I can't say for certain that I don't like them. One of the things that I don't like about cloth diapers is that the pins make it awkward. And they tend to keep falling down if I'm standing or walking, or will be too tight if I can get them to stay on but try to sit or lay down. Or the pins want to dig into my side when I'm sitting...