LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Parallel Universe

I had a dream last night that I wanted to share. I took notes as soon as I woke up.

Imagine there is a universe that is parallel to this one. In this universe, we had alternative social standards that allowed us to have complete control over how we grew up. For instance, if we enjoyed wearing diapers, playing toys and doing things an infant or a toddler would normally do, that was completely acceptable in our society -- and we had the freedom to live that life publicly without criticism. If you wanted to "grow up," and grow out of that mindset, that was also something that was universally accepted. However, the major downside to this universe was that the world had a short supply of professionals that assisted in daily living, such as doctors, surgeons, lawyers, police, firemen, teachers etc. Since people were born with the open choice to "grow up" or not, many have chosen to stay infant-like.

Would you be able to fully and comfortably function in this universe or would you prefer our current reality?

I think the answer is that we would need both sides. For the sake of humanity I would grow up but would keep my infantile dependencies. It is survival of the fittest. If we were in a universe where everyone decided to stay young, we wouldn't survive for to long. If we had the freedom to live that life publicly without criticism then I don't see a problem with working while wearing and being a baby after my duties were done :)

I recall there having been a big discussion about this very topic some time long ago... The general consensus was that while it would be cool to have the option, society wouldn't be able to handle it and would collapse into a Mad Max-style world. A handfull of big babies may survive, but most would die. Those who could provide goods and services would be at the top of the social food chain. Those who couldn't, would either be lower, or would also die out. White collar jobs would be non-existant. Higher level blue collar jobs would be considered worthless, and done away with, as well. I could exist in this world, because my family and I are low-class workers. Below blue-collar. Below middle class. We work hard to survive in THIS world. Our parallel selves would be among those running their world.