LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Diapers

Hey all I came across this and wanted to forward this on to everyone. Medline diapers for $30-$40 a case. Also I need to place an order soon for more diapers for myself...would these be a good choice? I am looking for thinner more discrete options should I choose to wear to fetish parties and such.

AL

When you add the $30 one at the top to the cart it changes to something completely different (different image and description in the cart). The 2nd/3rd ones stay Medline in the cart. I notice the second two mention that the absorbency is "moderate", and the first says "moderate to max". So if it were me buying I'd probably go for the first one except I'd be wondering if I actually would get what I ordered.

Hey

I acutally purchased 3 cases. All i can say is this. For the price you getting a good amount of diapers. Now here is the issue i had.

First case i got the diapers were a really dark purple, very absorbany and overall for the price one hell of a deal. The other two cases i got were the samae brand, model ect, but totally different. The purple color is a lighter purple, a bit large and after wearing for a few hours i noticed the back sheet seperates from the diaper which can cause a mess. I guess overall you get what you pay for. Its the luck of the trade. Right now i have a case left and honestly for the price and free shipping it was worth the trial, and i cant complain to much. If you have any questions please contact i can show images, ect.