LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Any Of You Been To University Or College- How Have You Coped With Your Ab Sides?

I was only stressed enough once in college to wear diapers, it was my 3rd year... but now that I am in Grad School. I wear them almost every day, although it helps that I have a loft to myself in an old factory...

• 1 month later...

Just a little news! my lil baby marie side has been accepted at uni by a few of my close friends!! They don't give a damn which is just Fantastic!!! Just now i'll have the problem of getting my naps delivered to uni which could be a slight problem if i'm not carefull. i've been noticing in the past two months that my stress levels have started rising which means marie is out when she needs to be out which i'm gratefull of but there are days - when all i want is to be looked after - and my close friends notice and give me a cuggle. Just hope things are going to be ok soons. baby marie :)

• Like 1

Babymarie, it is easy to have abdl things delivered discretely, I use Amazon. You have no idea what is in them. I don't know how UNI is, but at my appartment accross from Texas State, we have mail boxes, and six large lock boxes for larger items too big to fit in. These are owned by USPS. I still don't have the nerve to walk down the diaper aisle so I order online (not as if Abenas were actually sold in stores here) It is so discrete no one will question what is in them. I have ordered Abenas once. I like the way they feel under jeans or shorts, but they don't do anything for me if I am wearing nothing but a diaper! I also got my paccifier in which I ordered from babypants, it is pink with a yellow flower, consistent with my Princess Peach persona on the forums. I am male, but started posting as baby peach because I was very bored!! I am glad a few of your UNI friends accept your lil baby marie side!