LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Made Myself Wet The Bed!

Ok so I was a betwetter up until age 13 (and my mom did tried to get me to wear diapers but back then I didn't want to), now I'm 20 (but i'm a late bloomer... I'm small and look 15) and I still did wet the bed but like once every few months.

I decided I wanted to wear them every night so before falling asleep I would put on a diaper (usually goodnites for me), drink a lot of water, and go to sleep just repeating in my mind "it's ok to pee on my bed, it's ok to pee on my bed" manyy times and right before falling asleep I always let the pee out without forcing it out to get my muscles used to peeing laying down. After a few weeks I did wet the bed a couple times involuntarily, I wanted better results so I started drinking a bit more water and having a benadryl extra strength before bed and I did start wetting the bed more often... sure enough after enough time now all I need is to put a diaper on and go to bed and so far I'm waking up wet every morning.

Maybe I can control my subconscious easier than most people, but it worked for me and I don't guarantee it will work for you, but if you really want to wet the bed you could give it a try. BTW, I did need the benadryl anyways...

if u were wondering, pics of me:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=28325

I swear I have an iron bladder. Even with taking niquil and passing out for 9 hours with drinking lots of liquids before bed I will not wet it. What will happen is I will wake up with a bladder that feels like it is about to explode and I will take a long ass pee when I do get up and go to the bathroom.

There's your problem. Don't get up to go to the bathroom, just go and rollover back to sleep. Your brain will eventually get the message that waking you up is a wasted step in the process

The thing is I don't wake up in the middle of the night. It is morning when I finally wake up and it is time to get up to do stuff. If I actually woke up in the middle of the night I would just pee in my diaper and fall back to sleep, but I sleep like a log and good luck even waking me in the morning, lol.