LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thailand Diaper Supplies

Never bought diapers in Thailand, too bad you are not staying over night in Japan, you could pick up some diapers in Japan and then take them to Thailand with you. When I go to Thailand we take are diapers with us in a seperate suitcase.... Customs gets a free gander, i love watching their reaction when they find diapers....

Enjoy your trip.

You could ask the fine Thai citizens at the Thai nursery. Here's a picture of their site. It looks like they use "Certainty". I have no idea if they are the same as "Certainty" in the US but if the Nursery is using them. . then likely they are the best in Thailand.

I agree with Hawaii-baby though. Bring your own good ones from home. I often bring 2 for the carry-on and put them on in the airplane bathroom before sleep. You don't have to worry about security when you land so its no big deal. I have always planned to say "I have incontinence problems" if they ask while searching my bag.

I was flying from Korea to Philippines with my own diapers I had sent from the US and the girl that searched my carry-on bag took out the 2 diapers and opened them up and examined them. . . and then she just folded them up again and put them away. She didn't even say a word. . . and why should she? Diapers are harmless. and completely legal. Other times they have just gone unnoticed.

I did wear a diaper through security once on a flight from Cartagena to Leticia (Columbian domestic flight) and security didn't notice. It was a small airport and I suppose I don't look like a rebel or a drug lord. In Columbia its very common for stores to sell daipers in a 2 pack . . . or in bus stations or airports a store will have an open bag and you can just buy them indivually. This is true of every bus station I saw (I always checked). They still use the old Tena Basic there. White and crinkly. . . like a real diaper~

What I also remember from that flight was that a women brought her dog on the flight. I mean actually on the plane with a seat next to her. I guess anything goes there~

Have a good trip!

post-1378-0-66507400-1307949613_thumb.jp

post-1378-0-66507400-1307949613_thumb.jp