LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Super

hi all - i've been using Tena Super lately and really enjoy the tight fit, the expansion, and the fact that they are wide enough to use two Tena Overnight pads in them. They don't seem as good at odor control as Depends. As long as i cross the tapes (the upper tape down and the lower tape goes up and over) i haven't had one leak when wearing for hours and continual wetting (like i could stop wetting if i wanted to - lol). Enjoy whatever you wear!

hi all - i've been using Tena Super lately and really enjoy the tight fit, the expansion, and the fact that they are wide enough to use two Tena Overnight pads in them. They don't seem as good at odor control as Depends. As long as i cross the tapes (the upper tape down and the lower tape goes up and over) i haven't had one leak when wearing for hours and continual wetting (like i could stop wetting if i wanted to - lol). Enjoy whatever you wear!

I'm completely with you on this, MBS. I've always thought the Tena Super was a good diaper, and underrated by most. Somehow, diapers have turned into a giant pissing contest (pun intended) about who can make the thickest, thirstiest diaper, no matter how impractical. Most of the so-called super diapers, when approaching capacity, would be so heavy they can't even stay up.

But the Tena Super is a great mix of absorbancy and discretion. I could wear one under any pants and no one would know until I really soaked it. Have you ever tried the Tena Super Stretch? Those are my absolute fav.

-RMS