LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishments?

Guest baby rich

Guest baby rich

I am sorry for asking this but what punishments do people like as a adult baby?

My fav ones are

Being sent to bed very early with to tea.

Being smacked across the back of my legs and backside.

being fed something That I hate and made to eat every little bit up.

made to write lies within a set time.

Oh, there are so many... although I'm more of a loving mommy who prefers not to punish, plenty come to mind in the form of fantasy...

* Locking plastic/rubber pants

* Butt plug inserted during a diaper change, and left in as a discipline

* Strapping to the bed

* Pacifier kept in by force (tying ribbon through it, and securing behind the head)

* Exciting baby during a change, and completing the diaper change without "finishing off" the baby first

...get the idea??? :(

Oh, there are so many... although I'm more of a loving mommy who prefers not to punish, plenty come to mind in the form of fantasy...

* Locking plastic/rubber pants

* Butt plug inserted during a diaper change, and left in as a discipline

* Strapping to the bed

* Pacifier kept in by force (tying ribbon through it, and securing behind the head)

* Exciting baby during a change, and completing the diaper change without "finishing off" the baby first

...get the idea??? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep :)

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest_Chris_*

I am sorry for asking this but what punishments do people like as a adult baby?

My fav ones are

Being sent to bed very early with to tea.

Being smacked across the back of my legs and backside.

being fed something That I hate and made to eat every little bit up.

made to write lies within a set time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Occassionally I tend to throw a tantrum when I don't get my own way. The other day my wife said that if I did that once more she was going to take me to the chemist and buy me a baby's dummy; and she was going to make sure that the assistant knew it was for me! Needless to say I am going to throw another tantrum because, although my wife doesn't know it, I can't wait to be given a dummy in public!

One of my favorite punishments are being forced into tight plastic pants. With them being tight they can get very hot down there. When worn over time they get quite uncomfortable...sometimes IM put into a diaper then the plastic pants, being even tighter.....and also locking pants will be put on as well at times...love being forced in plastic. :D

• 1 month later...

This is something i just did for fun, but could be turned into punishment if you were taken out in public for the results.

First, I gave myself a very good enema and made sure all the nasties were out of me. Next, i lubed my tailhole with lots of babyoil and slid a finger sized plug in my butt. Then i diapered myself with 2 depends and a stuffer between them. then i reached in to my diaper and pulled out the plug. Next i gave myself a 1 1/2 bag enema and then put the plug immediately back into my tailhole to make sore the water stays in. next i folded up a nighttime prefold cloth diaper (a very hard task to do with a tummy full of water and a butt plug in you. then i layed down and pinned it on for an extremly bulky diaper. and you are all done, now you get to go and play untill the plug losens your butt and the water comes out. when your butt closes back up the plug is still in place. All of the came to an exploses conclusion that honestly and truely made me week in the knees to the point i fell down top all fours.

would be a very humiliating, erotic, and intense punishment for the naughty boy in your life.