LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Disposable Diapers

Ok, so I came over to Japan on a Military Flight, knowing this I packed some of my favorite diapers for the trip. Needless to say I have been here in Japan for a month now, and have run out of my diaper stock. I have been in Japanese disposable diapers for about 2 weeks now, to compare, well nothing can compare to bambino diapers or abena xplus, however I have since picked up a new brand, blue bag and these diapers are thick....

Will be wearing to be tonight. Not wearing 24/7 over here, being somedays i just do not know where we will be. Over in Japan to help out. However I have been grateful for the times i have worn diapers out and about being the bathroom is few and far between.

One day we were gone all day, i managed to take 3 diapers with me and had two diaper changes....

I will say being over in Japan gives a better outlook to what the Tsunami did along with the earthquake.... just a life changing experience.

Ready to go back to the islands....

Aloha

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks from a little further down the ocean for doing that (i imagine you're back in Hawaii now)! The country is very grateful for all the generous support that so many have been giving. (It's good too that you had enough diapers while working here, as they can run in short supply in the affected areas).

• 3 weeks later...

Hokkaido!? I'm in Hokkaido as well, near Sapporo. We organized a group to go down and help tsunami victims, but the city hall told us not togo and clutter up public transportation. We had a charity concert instead and did a garbage pick-up, but it would have been nice to have actually gone down and really helped.