LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The First Time You Bought Diapers

I wet my pants well into my teen years and wore diapers because of it. I always getting a sinking feeling when i buy them for myself even today. Even though logically I know there is nothing wrong with an adult wearing diapers, I still wonder what if someone I know see mes. What will they think? I try to use the logic in brain and shrug it off knowing it realy doesn't matter. For me it was easier when i still loked like Twiggy and could wear toddler sized disposables. IThen I could say they were for a friend's kid if I got caught buying them.

I remeber my first bag od depends took three trips down that aisle before I actually picked the package up, and my mom's words kept echoing "i don't think you'll ever get out of diapers" And I felt somehow like i let her down but now I know she was right, I will never get out of diapers and that is fine with me

The first time I plucked up the courage to buy diapers was last mid- or late December. That evening, I left the Star Video store, and entered the neighboring Rite Aid drugstore. When I arrived at the incontinence aisle, I carefully surveyed the different brands and varieties. A package of small sized Depends which folded and taped like baby diapers!

Unfortunately, I wasn't ready to purchase them yet; there were too many people in the store. Until then, I browsed through the other aisles for items I might want in the future, particularly the baby and medical supplies. When it started to quiet down, I seized the evening, and took the Depends package to the counter. Between the aisle and the cash register, I mentally braced myself for potential jeering and questioning by planning excuses and retorts to defend myself. Fortunately, all the cashier spoke was the total price, asked whether I wanted to pay debit or credit, and thanked me for my purchase. He didn't even prod me into small talk---thank god!

Relief washed over me after I left Rite Aid. Giddy tides of exhilaration and joy washed in as I walked back to my apartment. I could elaborate little on my emotions of wearing my first adult diaper, but that's another tale. From then on, I'm a little more comfortable buying diapers, but rather shy about waiting in line with my new package. I also tend to prefer buying them at night. Not really for the sake of privacy, but more for building up my enthusiasm (like renting your favorite movie(s) for the weekend).