LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Everlasting Power In A Mommy'S Eyes

I can't recall how often a woman’s eyes has melted my soul. Even if she had no idea nor tried to, her gaze in my direction takes control of everything I will ever be. I like to think that I shared a moment with a pair of "Mommy Eyes", belonging to a woman who knew what she wanted out of life and out of love.

When a Mommy chats with you, she is taking notes on your personality and when she meets you face to face she compares those notes with how you present yourself in real life. It is perhaps one of the most intense first impressions you will ever be held to.

She makes her decision about you within minutes of having met you and if you passed her test, you are in for a lifetime of dreams coming true. And all you have to do to keep up with her on the path she will lead you down is to look into her eyes, read the thoughts she allows you to and listen to the non-verbal messages she sends.

Her eyes will speak volumes about Love, about the pleasure of Nurturing you, about the Passion that wells up inside her, about the Tenderness she possesses and about the warmth within her soul.

She seeks a companion in life who will read her eyes and heed the signals she sends. The Baby who takes the time to “listen

• 2 weeks later...