LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im a big HUMUNGO fan of pacis. I must have a huge collection..I can barely fit anything in the little suitcase I keep in my closet because its overflowing with pacis and bottles! *and i still plan to buy more >:3*

So, I passed by this site....http://der-nucki-koenig.de/and I really want the one with the red guard or the air pacifier...

Anybody know anything about this site?..I emailed the owner but he never answered.....

Please, anyone who has ordered from here, can someone tell me how the service was? how long it took?

Thanks! and im new..so if this is in the wrong place o.o im sorry..or if theres another post on this.... i guess mine can be deleted

Hanah <3

ive ordered there 3 times. im not too fond of teh service of the guy running it. little to no contact with his customers unless they email him, and then its a waiting game due to time zones. but boy howdy, those things a friggin huge!!!! not an everyday use item thats for sure, unless you have a large mouth to accommodate it. will i order from there again? prolly not. unless the business practice changes. i almost did a cancel with paypal over my last order because i didnt hear from the guy......funny thing.....2 days later the package arrived. go figure.

• Like 1

ive ordered there 3 times. im not too fond of teh service of the guy running it. little to no contact with his customers unless they email him, and then its a waiting game due to time zones. but boy howdy, those things a friggin huge!!!! not an everyday use item thats for sure, unless you have a large mouth to accommodate it. will i order from there again? prolly not. unless the business practice changes. i almost did a cancel with paypal over my last order because i didnt hear from the guy......funny thing.....2 days later the package arrived. go figure.

Lol! The other person who ordered from there that I spoke to said that he thought he got scammed out of his money, and then the next day it arrived xD I guess its like...once your about to give up it suprises u

• 2 weeks later...