LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Find Story Website...

Okay,

I used to frequent this one website back a few years ago that had a great selection of stories. What made the website stand out for me was that each story had signs/icons to identify what each story had in in before you clicked on the story. For example, a story about a sissy who likes to pee in diapers would have a sissy logo, a diaper logo and a pee logo, If it was poop, it would have something to let you know scat was involved. Definitely a good organizational system. I cant for the life of me remember the website anymore. I know it used to be a link from DD but I cant locate it anymore or even know if the site is around. If anyone has an idea or link or even remotely knows what I am talking about, please let me know... :thumbsup:

Okay,

I used to frequent this one website back a few years ago that had a great selection of stories. What made the website stand out for me was that each story had signs/icons to identify what each story had in in before you clicked on the story. For example, a story about a sissy who likes to pee in diapers would have a sissy logo, a diaper logo and a pee logo, If it was poop, it would have something to let you know scat was involved. Definitely a good organizational system. I cant for the life of me remember the website anymore. I know it used to be a link from DD but I cant locate it anymore or even know if the site is around. If anyone has an idea or link or even remotely knows what I am talking about, please let me know... :thumbsup:

perhaps you're talking about the old Sissybecky site?? That has been gone a long time but can be accessed via archives.

The largest (only?) internet archive is archive.org. If you go there and put sissybecky.com in the searchbar some results should pop up unless a domain squatter bought the URL and decided to block searchbots for some reason.