LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7S - Most Absorbent?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Are these new diapers the best ones on the market for absorbency? I read another thread on here and it sounds like they are the next best thing since sliced bread. I would like to order a pack of them but I don't want to until I can see what they look like on someone preferably a woman. So if you know of a picture somewhere plz share.

I also want to know how the tapes are because even the first class diapers that i've tried,while absorbent, the tapes can sometimes fail miserably.

Just got a bag of these yesterday and have tried a few since. First thing I noticed is a very piney smell when opening the bag and every time I open a new diaper...interesting. The first one I wet about 5-7 times before it started to really get full. I wore one to bed last night with a totaldry booster after a night of drinking and didn't leak but woke up with a soaked diaper. The tapes didn't budge, though they're like abena or molicare, blue/white two part tape and one try and that's it. Even fully loaded the diaper didn't sag or fall down at all. I'm very impressed, first diaper that didn't leak even a little bit overnight. The padding is a little odd in that it doesn't go all the way to the top of the plastic but the extra plastic length seems to hold the diaper up on my hips a bit better than other diapers. Also there seems to be extra plastic material at the back of the thighs were the fluff begins to fan out again and having a bigger bum I appreciate not having to worry about leaks there with the extra plastic. I think I just might be buying a case after I finish this bag. Also, I ordered the larges from XP Medical and they are indeed all white. They have a bit of blue writing down the center of the diaper which serves as a wetness indicator. Overall, awesome.

I ordered a sample package of three mediums and three larges to see which fit me better. FedEx came this afternoon and the large fit me the best. I already gave the mediums to an adult baby friend of mine. These diapers fit exceptionally well, even better than the Abena xtra plus diapers. These have elastic front and rear. These diapers are all white with a faint colored wetness indicator down the center of the diaper. I have been wearing the same diaper since three thirty this afternoon and I am amazed at what it can hold. Another fun thing about them is how they swell up when wet, just like Pampers or Luvs, Real Nice! Just ordered a case from xpmedical.