LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodbye

Guest farenhyte452

I dont' like this thread the fewer adbls there are the fewer there are i cn play with or talk to bout bbay things. please don't go and stay i will talk if you watn about baby sthings. i think the poster who made the thread should not let peopel get to him aboout things he made good decisions in fact some things he did was great and i wish i had a gf that would treat me and coddle me and let me sleep on her chest on her soft breasts like bbies do nd have a woman chnge my poopie diapers and get enchanted by the magic of poopie in diapers and take me out in a stroller. feed me baby food while at the store maybe surgically remove my teeth to have gums like babbies and be able to only eat soft foods for soft poopies and have someone spank me when i make messy in public. the more places i stink up with poo poo and pee pee the better.

I dont' like this thread the fewer adbls there are the fewer there are i cn play with or talk to bout bbay things. please don't go and stay i will talk if you watn about baby sthings. i think the poster who made the thread should not let peopel get to him aboout things he made good decisions in fact some things he did was great and i wish i had a gf that would treat me and coddle me and let me sleep on her chest on her soft breasts like bbies do nd have a woman chnge my poopie diapers and get enchanted by the magic of poopie in diapers and take me out in a stroller. feed me baby food while at the store maybe surgically remove my teeth to have gums like babbies and be able to only eat soft foods for soft poopies and have someone spank me when i make messy in public. the more places i stink up with poo poo and pee pee the better.

WTF?