LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Baby Girls Perspective

I mean I'm nt creepy. I'm just tryng to b a better daddy

I hear you, sounds more like an open interview than creepy, so far.

From what I've gathered, i've talked with one daddy/little girl pair, and the daddy was a DL and the little girl was AB/AK, which she believed stemmed from the loss of her father at a young age. One of her complaints was that her "daddy" was too focused on just diapering her and touching her diaper, instead of attending to all her needs (i.e. cuddling, feeding, play time, etc.)

Hope that helps in some way.

• 1 month later...

The most important thing to me when I am little is the feeling of being safe and protected. That is something that only my Daddy can give me. I want to be wrapped in a blanket, hidden in his arms, diaper covering my bottom... just safe and warm. I'm different than a lot of AB's though, I don't like spanking or punishment of any kind when I'm little. I'm just a little TOO vulnerable, and I don't think I could take someone hitting on me, or yelling. Nothing in the world beats a daddy who will go out of his way to make sure his little girl is safe and loved and completely taken care of.

That's what I'm quickly discovering about myself: I want to be a daddy for a girl who feels similarly as you do. Specifically I'm thinking of a positive, loving relationship, with a lot of closeness, cuddling, safety, caring, those kinds of things, and not punishments, spankings, pain kinds of things.

Just in the last couple of days I've really had a bit of a revelation. I've always been into wearing diapers, but only now have I really, really gotten the itch to baby a 'little girl' of my own.

In my case, I would need it to be a relationship where it's part 'parental' and part sexual, though, because this is definitely an arousing concept to me (AB/DL themes in general) as much as it appeals to my loving/nurturing side as well. The trick would be finding a way to balance the two nicely. Not everything is about sex of course (sometimes spending time just cuddling, diaper changing, hugs/kisses, and otherwise spending time together is all I need), but at the same time I wouldn't want to *just* be the platonic parent, either.

• 1 month later...

^I would give you hot sauce when you throw tantrums! When you act cute I will take pictures of you and put in in your "baby book." Which I may or may not use for leverage. I would diaper you so thickly that you would waddle. (IMHO being diapered isnt worth it unless they make you waddle like a duck) I live between the Cities of San Antonio and Austin in central Texas for grad school. While this is not a commitment, your desire to be diapered by a guy sparks a certain interest in me. I live in appartment and have neighbors so not quite sure how to be discreet. Feel free to PM me. If nothing else we can chat when you have your cravings.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been married to an AB/LG for 3.5 years now. The first point in this thread, snuggling, is valid for my wife as well. The second point, feeling safe and protected is another that my wife shares. The key thing is to talk to her. AB/LG/AKs are individuals. The common thread is that they want to regress to a very time in their lives when either things were all right or before things went wrong. Well, that's my take on it and of course my experience is very limited.

Your question is interesting in that it helps us discover some insights into this part of our community. Please be sure to thank all the LGs who responded to you.