LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Stores, In Edmonton, Ab

Sooo What kinds of interesting and/or cheap diapers or plastic pants can be bought in person in your town or city ? (Other than the usual cloth-backed big-name brands which are on the shelves at any usual drugstore, grocer or medical supply shop.)

I am in a large city, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and I went exploring most of the medical supply shops in town in search of plastic pants and plastic-backed disposables; Real cloth in my size is only available online.

The places I went were:

London Drugs,

Market Drugs (97 St/102 Ave.)

Kingsway Rehab (opposite Kingsway Mall bus terminal)

and the Whyte Ave/112 St. location of the Aspen chain, Homecare on Whyte... Their stock is on a database so they can check what's at each store from any location.

Here's what I found:

1. PLASTIC PANTS : I am afraid it's all bad news.

The spawn- of- satan awful Priva's that self-destruct as soon as you look at them have been dropped by Shoppers Drug Mart, but are at one or two London Drugs,$9 FOR A 3-pack My mind is repressing the locations.

AMG. makes cheap ones - $7 and premium ones - $25... each only in white, each with the same square profile. see: http://well.ca/categories/incontinence-management_61.html

Scroll down a bit and you can't miss them.

The cheap ones only come in XL and XXL - no other sizes! The XXL are for waist 52"- 62".

Homecare on Whyte has one pair of each. Market Drugs has a few pairs of each.

I said they are cheap... They would work for a bit but won't last long; still twice the pant of a Priva, but a Priva barely beats a grocery bag with the corners cut off.

You'll find AMG's premium ones at Kingsway Rehab (opposite the Kingsway bus terminal) for $25, or Market Drugs for $19... snaps, heavy gauge, loud, and not the least bit babyish. Built decently if not spectacularly by the looks of them, and highly functional.

Things now go from bad to worse.

2. Plastic backed disposables: gone. Kaputt. Finito. There's nearly no old stock left, like a bag here, a bag there of Kendalls at the Aspen outlets (which hold around 3 litres: that's the only good news.

Earth's General Store on Whyte Ave. sells Gabby's products (pp's and cloth)but doesn't stock them ; they will only special order.

lmao I spent like 20 minutes just trying to figure out wtf your talking about!!

thanks for the distraction!

All that diaper tourism left me frazzled and disappointed... sorry my post was unclear; I just tidied it up. Does it make sense now? And can you please tell us what the text in your image says?

I encourage anyone else to say what pp's and plastic-backed disposables are still available retail where they live; it would be cool to read what is "In the stores, in New York, In The Stores in Perth, Australia, In The Stores, in Farnham, Surrey, UK...

Our costume shops also came up empty. It would be cool to hear if somewhere there is an ab/dl store... stocked with footed pj's, plastic pants of all makes and models, thick, warm, cloth, Nuk 5's... -- and that they are having a sale...