LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Ever Do This?

kbozz

Hello everyone. I had an idea recently to buy a jumbo pack of Huggies and then put my Cushies in the bag at home. Does anyone else like the thought of seeing a bag of Huggies in your room and knowing that the diapers inside are for you? Anybody know if the Cushies would fit well in the bag? Look forwards to hearing everyone's comments!

Hmmm.

I buy Pampers in the box--they make excellent boosters. you could probably put your diapers in the box--they won't compress that way either. :D

Guest NaughtyAshes

Haha I have a love hate relationship with diaper boxes. I love the way they look and what they represent, but since I work in retail I hate stocking shelves with them because they can be overly heavy.

Guest Wetnmessy247

So is this about the visual aesthetics of Pampers logos and designs?

I do like Pampers and Huggies logos. I love Pampers a tab bit more. Yes, it's totally cool seeing bthe package of Pampers knowing the diapers inside will soon be used beyond belief for me.

The few that know of my diapers say I probably should not keep Pampers packs out for people to see, knowing I don't have a reason for them other than I like to think of wearing pampers as much as I can. Its goes back to the whole sexual predator thing. It may appear like I am what with all the baby stuff and no kids.