LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriend Just Gave Me An Idea About Her In Diapers :)

I have been trying to figure out how I can get my girlfriend to wear diapers for a while now. I have already told her that I like to wear diapers and that I want to wear one with her once and she said that would be fine. That was like 8 months ago, and I didn't try anything since the topic wasn't brought up again and we weren't doing the best for a while so I wasn't going to bring it up then. But last night as we were drinking together on the couch playing mario kart and she said that she hates (which is not true lol) drinking because she always has to get up so many times to go pee and she wishes that she didn't have to. now all I have to do is get some extra spending money to get some bambinos and bring them out when we are just drinking alone together at our apartment. If she hesitates I will just reassure her that no one will find out since I'm not going to tell anyone since I don't want anyone to know I wear them. It was hard enough to tell her about it. Well that's my plan, what do you think?

It's a start sounds like she might be ok with it just don't push the issue !.But at some point i think you should disscuss the diaper issue .Unless you plan on hiding it then you will both end up misserable good luck :thumbsup::thumbsup:

She was open to trying 8 months ago and you didn't pursue it? Sounds like the video game was her way of saying what are you waiting for?

@timmy that's what I think she was getting at lol. But another reason why I had to wait is because I lost my job for a while so money got really tight with us and there was more important things then diapers to buy. And I think insted of just buyong them and bringing them out I'm going to talk to her about buying them first to see if she wouldn't mind. I thought about this right after I posted and read it again

Relationships are built and thrive on communication and trust.

As such if you want this to work you have to talk to her about it and just be honest.

If both parties truly care about it each other, they will go to great lengths to please the other. Just remember that if she does this for you, then you have to do something for her. Give and take...

Does that make sense?

Ya, if there's been a big break in your relationship of some months you might want to talk about it some more. If it's still an unfamiliar idea to her, getting her to wear one (even in privacy for convenience) might be pushing it. If you have talked about it some, you probably could go ahead