LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Crushies

Guest toddler82uk

Guest toddler82uk

After all the rants about how cool is this nappy/diaper I have decided to try and them and personaly after wearing one dont waist your money on them unless you like to wear a bed pad because thats one way of saying about them personaly, so this is my own personal review on them and thought to let others know

if you have tryed them would like to know what you think ??

I'm really not impressed with the ABU. The tapes are horrible, they are so stubby and wide that they don't hold on very well. so far I've worn 3 of the 10 in the bag and everyone of them has had problems with the right side tape not being able to stick. Their tapes need to be a little longer and just a tad narrower. Also I have found the printing on the diaper can come off. I slept in one and my arm must have been pressed against the outer foil of the diaper and began to sweat which transferred the pigment from the surface of the diaper to my arm. Unless these problems are fixed ABU will not be receiving anymore of my hard earned.

I'm really not impressed with the ABU. The tapes are horrible, they are so stubby and wide that they don't hold on very well. so far I've worn 3 of the 10 in the bag and everyone of them has had problems with the right side tape not being able to stick. Their tapes need to be a little longer and just a tad narrower. Also I have found the printing on the diaper can come off. I slept in one and my arm must have been pressed against the outer foil of the diaper and began to sweat which transferred the pigment from the surface of the diaper to my arm. Unless these problems are fixed ABU will not be receiving anymore of my hard earned.

This seems to be a popular problem. The look of the ABU diaper is really nice but I think the cons outweigh it to me. DarkFinn made a good point in another thread that pretty much sums up the majority of the feeling to ABU.

• Like 1

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've been through 11 Cushies and have not had any problems with the tapes. They stick almost too much. The print does come off sometimes. I think they fit great too!