LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Local Diapers

I have searched google and such, but in San Jose there are tons of medical suppliers, but a lot seem to be specific for actual like hospital supplies and such.

So I was wondering anyone knows a good place in the Bay Area/San Jose to get good diapers?

I'm going to try calling places at some point here, but figured I would ask to see if anyone already knew a good place.

Have you checked with other diaper wearers in your area? I know Diapered Chipmunk in Walnut Creek gets some cool diapers.

His contact information is listed on my site in the sitter directory.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I have searched google and such, but in San Jose there are tons of medical suppliers, but a lot seem to be specific for actual like hospital supplies and such.

So I was wondering anyone knows a good place in the Bay Area/San Jose to get good diapers?

I'm going to try calling places at some point here, but figured I would ask to see if anyone already knew a good place.

Go to attends or any other diaper manufacturers website and find their where to buy link or button and type in your zipcode. This will generate a list of places and you can pick from any depending if you want to go out of the way so no on you could dee you. I do this all the time when I travel alone on long car trips.