LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Tried These

Saw this all in one diaper on ebay and wanted to see if anyone knew how good they were before buying.

Joe

I've had bad experiences with AIO diapers, for a couple reasons:

1) When you tie the waterproof cover to the absorbent material, you get leaks.

2) How will you dry the diaper? If you plan to put it in the dryer, the diaper will far outlast the cover--especially a cover like that. If you plan to air dry the diaper, it'll last longer, but I hope you're patient.

-RMS

Like the others, I can't recommend it. I bought one about a year ago from Yun-Yun and the only good part was the price. The inner is flannel which is not a high tech fabric like bamboo/cotton or microfiber terry. The outer is at best 1 mil and prone to leaks after a few washing. Like all AIOs and stated above, washing is difficult and drying is even more so. Pocket CDs are much better in this regard. The worst thing is the design. Because there is only one hook/loop fastner and it is high and on the waist, leaks around the leg are way too common.

Do what you want, but I don't recommend this one or anything other than KCK One for Adults (size Large to stuff it with more). I'm working on my own design which I'll share when I make a prototype and test it.

Like the others, I can't recommend it. I bought one about a year ago from Yun-Yun and the only good part was the price. The inner is flannel which is not a high tech fabric like bamboo/cotton or microfiber terry. The outer is at best 1 mil and prone to leaks after a few washing. Like all AIOs and stated above, washing is difficult and drying is even more so. Pocket CDs are much better in this regard. The worst thing is the design. Because there is only one hook/loop fastner and it is high and on the waist, leaks around the leg are way too common.

Do what you want, but I don't recommend this one or anything other than KCK One for Adults (size Large to stuff it with more). I'm working on my own design which I'll share when I make a prototype and test it.

Can you buy the KCK diaper anywhere or do you have to sew it yourself?

MY wife, Snugglekitty, makes pocket style for me. we did try some pocket AIO style but as reported they do leak. now we borred the pocket style and shape but use them like standard cloth in that there is no lining. We just use plastic pants. Anyrate I Can say hers are the best. they are fit to me and they are made with love.. always makes things better :)