LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Rash Worries

I've been wearing off and on for about a year, but this upcoming week marks the first time I'm going to try and wear/wet for an extended period of time. Should I worry about diaper rash that much? I'm only peeing (and having fun hehe) in my diapers, no poop. How long can I wear a wet one without worry?

Sorry if there's a post talking about this. I couldn't really find one.

It's really hard to say since everyone is different and has a different level of sensitive skin. And as you wear more, your body will get used to it and it will take longer for you to get a rash. If I were you, I wouldn't stay in a wet one more than a few hours for the time being.. and I would also use a rash cream like Desitin or even vaseline.

x2

Everyone is different, years ago i would get a rash pretty easily (pretty much any time i had a wet diaper). now i can go around all day with a wet diaper and not get the slightest rash...

it all depends on your skin sensitivity. i never get rashes and i've even tried too a couple of times lol

Yes, it all depends, but don't push it too much. Don't go a long time at first and if you decide to push the threshold, watch out. A simple rash isn't all that bad, but I've had a couple that just didn't want to go away and I ended up having to go to the doctor for prescription ointment.

I now use baby oil and always clean with baby wipes. The oil isn't good for my plastic pants, I know, but I do avoid rashes.