LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Got Into Nappies / Diapers

BigAde

I remember when I first started having an interest in nappies. I was at my aunties house and their was some nappies in the hall which were for my baby cousins. I then had to walk past them several times and each time I did I got a funny feeling inside and was affixed to them.

When my auntie moved in with my Nan and my cousins had got older I used to go round to cut my Nans grass. I found some old nappies which my auntie had brought with her to my nans. One by one I stole them and putting them down my pants as I loved the feeling.

A few years later, still my younger teens, a local news agent had a pack of 20 nappies for £2 on offer. I plucked up the courage one day and bought them whilst my parents were out at work so I had no problem getting them into the house. I pulled out the bottom draw of my chest of draws and hid them under their. The nappies I had bought were way too small to fit me but they were perfect as they were the plastic backed ones which I prefer. To make them fit I taped two together and taped them to my waist. I had LOADS of fun with these, at this time I did not know about adult incontinence nappies.

One day when I was about 17, whilst walking around my local Boots store in Deeside, North Wales, I spotted ADULT INCONTINENCE pants!!!!! I had to buy them so planned a special trip to Chester where nobody knew me to buy some from the Boots store their. This was such a rush!!!!!

About 5 years ago I found the wonder that is Attends and bought some online and had them sent to my girlfriends student house. She knew about my interest in nappies and was always asking me questions about them. She did not know I had bought them and worn them before though. When my Attends arrived we both tried them on. My girlfriend was ok with it and she said it made her horny. Since then we have used nappies during sex but no wetting or messing yet.

We moved into our first home 8 months ago and straight away I ordered some more Attends which arrived within a few days. Whilst my girlfriend was out at work I wore my Attends and wet them which was ACE! My girlfriend still did not know until a few days ago I enjoy wetting them. She said that she would give it a go for me which is AMAZING. The past few days we having both been wearing them in bed and the other night we had sex whilst both wearing one. She has not wet yet as she is not confident enough but she said she will when she get the courage to do so! The other night I wet whilst she was asleep, I woke up and took my wet nappy off and wrapped it up. In the morning she noticed it and asked why it was wrapped up :angel_not: I told her I got hot in the night and took it off. She still does not know I wet myself.

I am hoping for the future that she will wear them when we go to BDSM parties and wets them

How did you guys start off having an interest in nappies?? I know for me that I have ALWAYS loved them from the age of about 6!

After I had my initial introduction and desires a strong reinforcer was the old Sears catalogs that had an incontinence section. That was probably my first intro to adult diapers. I could pick up the catalog and browse it with out anyone suspecting a thing. My mom had some ladies/parenting magazines with diaper ads and potty training articles. I would read them when I was alone, but the Sears Catalog, I could pick up in a room full of people. My mom also used to video tape her soaps when she was at work. If I got home and was alone I would fast forward the tape to each commercial break try to catch a Pampers 'mercial, and return the tape back to it's original spot.