LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Contifit All-In-One (Plus/Maxi)

Just curious if anyone has tried the Contifit range of diapers? I order them from BMHealthcare, who are very professional and speedy in delivery, especially when it comes to the discreet packaging.

I was originally only buying the Contifit All-in-one nappies (as they are called on the website), as I was buying them through their eBay store. They were originally a much deeper blue with no detail on the outside other than a yellow wetness indicator, although in the last couple of years they have changed to a very faint sky blue with the name and type on the diaper along with a similar yellow wetness indicator.

Recently I ordered a sample of the PLUS and the MAXI. I have yet to use the Maxi size yet (these seem unavaliable to buy by the bag, only by individual samples, which is a shame, as these seem to be the thickest - almost as thick as an Abena X-Plus.

I tried the Plus on as soon as I arrived home tonight, and it is a very pleasing thickness, and if the absorption and leakage (or lack thereof) of the basic level diapers is anything to go by, the Plus and Maxi would be very pleasing to a lot.

My main attraction to them is the reasonable pricing, and the fact that they are an Australian supplier. Curious to know if anyone else has tried them, or has found somewhere that sells the MAXI diapers (in Australia). The link to the website is below:

http://bmhealthcare.com.au/catalog/Nappies_Diapers_Moderate_to_Very_Severe-86-1.html

Photos can be provided if required.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I use BM Healthcare and they certainly are very prompt with delivery and products are in discreet packaging.Very good quality products and pricing is very competitive.PLUS and MAXI are available by the bag...maybe it's because you had samples.BM Healthcare incontinence range very good value for money and their website is informative and easy to use.

Judging by the price I think I will stick with Abriform x plus...

If I may ask as to your supplier? If there is a competitive price for Abriform X Plus, I'd be interested. Cheers!