LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Dream

sirpoopsalot

OK, I did add some things in (the parts with < and > ), but this is a real dream! I wanted so much to go back to sleep to continue it! I have had dreams involving diapers before but this is the first time I was actually being changed!!!

Sometimes in my dream I will be in a very wet and poop filled diaper in desperate need to find a place to change. But more typically, it’s me without a diaper having to poop real bad and looking for a bathroom. Sometime I find the bathroom sometime I don’t but when I do it is always the same: a large public bathroom with open toilets and no privacy at all. Most of the time, in the dream, I don't have the guts to take down my pants and crap in front of others so I just leave. Other times I do. I have had this dream as long as I can remember.

In my dream last night that I was in Manhattan. Walking the busy streets by myself…under my street pants I was wearing a thick cloth diaper and adult sized plastic pants with a baby print of some sort…I was very wet and poopie…I remember being uncomfortable and wanting to find a bathroom to change.

Then all of a sudden I came upon a store front with a row of comfy cots all decorated with teddy bears and what not!!! I look up and the sign said “The Changing Station”.

As I peered in the window I could see people, both men and women of all ages having their diapers changed right there on the cots in full view of everyone!!!

I walked inside and was greeted by a beautiful young lady with strawberry blond hair (my weakness) in her 20’s. She had a gentle, relaxed smile and kind caring eyes. <She also had huge natural breasts, about size 44, that were swollen with her precious mother’s milk. Her nipples poked out of blouse the size of pencil erasers. There was a small wet spot around her nipples showing she was lactating profusely. >

“Hello, how may I help you today?” Her voice was like an Angel…soothing and euphoric.

I blushed and turned my head down looking at my shoes.

“I am wet and stinky and I need a changing.”

“Aww, well you came to right place sweetheart! Just come with me.”

I was led to a fancy crib type cot where I was told to lay down. It was as soft as any thing you can imagine and decorated in bright happy colors. Next to me was a pretty young lady having her diaper changed and it was very poopy. . She had a real big pacifier in her mouth. The pacifier was so big I couldn’t see much of her face except her eyes. I saw her had big brown puppy dog eyes that looked at me as I passed.

The lady changing her said “ Be right with you sweetie”

As I waited for her to come I peed and pooped my diaper again!

That’s all of the dream I remember…the rest I made up…

<The lady who greeted me came up to me and said: I’m not supposed to do this but my breasts are hurting so badly from having so much milk. Your session today will be free if you can do me a favor. I need you to relieve some the pressure and drink my breast milk. Please, can you drink some???

Nodding YES with enthusiasm she sat on a chair and I sat on her lap. I cuddled my face into her enormous breasts and she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her bra revealing her big beautiful nipple! I sucked and sucked till my mouth was full of her yummy milk then swallowed and did it again. As I sucked she let out moans of pleasure and it seemed liked she was having orgasmes! After a few minutes her breast was a full cup size smaller than the other one and I was full. “you have to make them even now!”

She shifted and poped her other nipple into my mouth and I sucked away untill I peed and pooped my diaper again!

Thhe End! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...