LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Nappy Supplies

Hi all, first time on the site, and I thought it best to just get the question out there.

I'd rather not have to keep ordering online for me and my fiance to get nappies. Are there any high-street retailers or chain-stores of any kind in the UK where you can just go and buy them in person? We're new to this and looking to try out wearing nappies but don't want to have to wait days for an order to get to us. All help and advice will be most appreciated. I'm based in the Leeds area if anyone knows any independent stores close by.

Regards,

A13

Don't know of any places that sell them in store, at least not "proper" nappies.

Most online shops I've used though have delivered next day.

Attends, Cuddlz and some other place that does really cheap nappies but I can't remmber the name of...Tender?

Sorry that really doesnt help.

Cosyndry are the best online place I've ordered from, the woman who runs it is really friendly and helpful, and they deliver in 48hrs. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

On the high street your choices are virtually non-existent. Boot's do the infamous Staydry nappy, which is awful and a waste of time, money, etc. I'd see if there's a medical supply shop nearby, these usually stock assisted living products, and that includes adult nappies. Look in your yellow pages or online for Medical supplies, and then you'd probably have to give them a call to see if it was worth a trip over. In fact, I think there was a thread on here listing all the places you can go in the UK, but as there aren't that many so it died rather quickly. I'd look it up but I can't be arsed.

Most pharmacies will allow you to order them in, too, but this is a right pain, and combines the embarrassment of going into a store and talking to another human about adult nappies, with the inconvenience of waiting for an order to show up.

I'd just order online. TBH

Hi all, first time on the site, and I thought it best to just get the question out there.

I'd rather not have to keep ordering online for me and my fiance to get nappies. Are there any high-street retailers or chain-stores of any kind in the UK where you can just go and buy them in person? We're new to this and looking to try out wearing nappies but don't want to have to wait days for an order to get to us. All help and advice will be most appreciated. I'm based in the Leeds area if anyone knows any independent stores close by.

Regards,

A13

hi, not sure what the name is but there is a store in the merrion centre. its a mobility store. at the top on the left as you go out as if going to the ten pin bowling alley. hope this helps.