LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yay Beer

Wow, your first keg stand?  Your 18 and just doing your first keg stand?  Well, thats what a college education must get you.  I'm glad I skipped that road.  Try Tiger beer if your ever in Singapore.  It'll knock you on you padded butt.

Yep, Tiger beer from Singapore is possibly the best beer I have tasted.. :beer:

/doc

no, not the best, but one of the best

Well, I guess the thing with Tiger is not just the taste, but where you actually drink it - in countries where you would usually stumble upon Tiger, it's hot, so the beer really seems to be a gift from the gods when you get it..

Ireland is nice and Guiness is of course a great creamy beer when you are hungry - however, if I am to visit UK, I usually prefer to travel to the northern parts of the kingdom and get myself a nice Islay instead.

/doc

A couple months ago I was in KL (thats in malaysia) I'd have to say the temp was unseasonable low, it was in the 70's the enitre week i was there., Well I was drunk the whole time so maybe it just felt 70. It coulda been 110 as far as I knew. But anyways, Tiger Beer has nothing to do with the temp outside. I can buy it in NYC where its snowing, in Van Nuys and around LA where its in the 70's. Tiger beer is all about the brotherhood. Its about the fun you hav ewith the people you drink it with. Now in the words of my fellow Irishmen, Slainte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mna go deo. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

ps, you know why we Irish are always fighting each other? We have no other worthy opponents!