LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Be Punished, Badly

NirvanaIsAmazing

Hope this is the right place to post this. If not, please move it.

Can somebody help me? I was caught smoking marijuana. I didn't get punished hardly, just a fine. But I need to learn not to do it again, or believe me, I will.

I want you guys to think of a creative punishment. I WILL follow it under the following restrictions:

-Nothing Public

-Nobody can know

-3 day punishment, MAXIMUM

Here are items I have access to:

-Diapers

-Pacifiers

-Tons of baby toys

-Blankies

-Tape

-Baby CDs

-Baby Videos

Think of something harsh, please. Whoever thinks of the harshest punishment will be the winner. I will follow that punishment with NO modifications. I really need these. Try to make it something I wouldn't like.

You can get them at any local pharmacy. Or if you need a quick fix, let me ask what kind of diapers do you have and how many? I might think up of something from there. also, do you have a lenght of ribbon or string available?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

O_O;; kay....First get three or four glasses of cold water with ice(Five glasses for maximum effect). Make sure its cold. Get four or five(Or as many as you have) of the pampers on you first, poking holes in em before hand. Then tape up two depends on you, poking holes in the first and leaving the second normal. Tape them up with the actual tape if necessary and if you can, try to fit another depend in there first. Now drink all the water with both hands of course. Drink it at a steady pace or you will throw up. Now place paci in and tape in place tightly on your cheeks or around your head if you want; this could be substitued by string or ribbon. Put the Baby CD on repeat on a boombox or CD player so that it wont stop after the CD is done and play the videos on your tv with mute on. If you have a fan, you might wanna turn it on now. Now lay in bed and stuff a couple pillows in between your legs. At this point, tuck yourself in as tight as possible with as many blankets as possible so that you cant move your legs outward. This can be done by just tucking the blankets under your legs. The blankets wont let you move your legs out and the pillows will force your legs apart, thus giving you a thicker diaper feeling than you already have. Now go to sleep or try to go to sleep. It'll be hard. You'll probably heve to go potty a whole bunch. Now dont change yourself until at least 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. This would be good for a quick fix with your limited supplies. For added effect, if you have a big loose t-shirt that reaches past your legs, take the ends at the bottom and tape 'em together after you have it on, creating an impromtu onesie.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice