LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yay Australia!

Cheaper than that. (I live in Wisconsin too... I was outside today... I didn't see you? Where were you?)

Around $2200 should cover the ticket there, and a ticket back, plus additional fees... book in advance, and be willing to have several stops on the way and it will be cheaper.

Expect to fly out of Chicago, BTW, or perhaps Minneapolis.

Well, I'm in Aussie, and don't see ppl running around here diapered, except me when im at home!! :blush:

More's the pity :(

So tell me, where are all these sites? The only one I know in Oz is Wetset

I'll go check them out for u - maybe the tourist bureau can do u a package deal on airfares and diapers :P:P

Mel

I beg to differ. From their website, at http://www.adultbabysource.com/2257.htm :

"In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257), all models located within our domain were 18 years of age or older during the time of photography. All models proof of age is held by the custodian of records, which is listed below organized by producer. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations."

Custodian of Records Name: GND

Address: 1/124 Sydney St New Farm 4005 Qld Australia

Telephone number: 61 417 603092

E-mail address: wendy@adultbabysource.com

Now, the British Empire may be shrinking, and Queensland Australia (that is what Qld stands for, right?) may have once been part of Great Britain, but I don't think it was ever actually part of England. If the address weren't enough, 61 is the international dialing code for Australia. England's is 44, I believe.