LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus - Gone Too?

tmdiapered

I don't think they've gone away, or at least we've ordered from them very recently and received our goods (Secure XPlus).

Have you tried calling them? I know it might be a bit more embarrassing but we've dealt with them over the phone and they're quite nice. :)

Well,

As a an update, I placed an order today after receiving notice that the plus briefs are back in stock, mid-day I received this e-mail from SecurePersonalCare;

"Thank you for your order. Before we ship your order out, we just wanted to

notify you of few changes we made with our Plus briefs. First the frontal

panel has our new design of horizontal blocks and pairs of green hearts.

Second our bags are in plain white bags instead of printed ones we had

previously. Please let us know if you still wish to receive your order. We

will look forward to your reply."

I ordered 2 bags of the large in the Secure Plus and a sample pack of the large in the X-Plus so I'll see about posting a pic of the product once I receive them...

Thanks everyone for your posts!

Sounds interesting, I would like to see a picture when you get them. I have some of the Secure Plus left and I have been holding off using them in case that I couldnt get them anymore. If they have a new tape design I may have to order some more.

Horizontal blocks?? green hearts?? are there blue stars and clovers too....sheesh. i can get a box of lucky Charms and stick those on there!

Odd though, I always thought that the front panel on these was already rather...ummm...childish looking in color and pattern, I still have a couple of bags...think I'll order some of these new fangled ones and see if they are different.

Probably order some Xplus' too ..Stick with a good product....

(ok ..Ok..I should order some Bambinos also...sheesh :P )

Thanks for the updates :)

qwack

Horizontal blocks?? green hearts?? are there blue stars and clovers too....sheesh. i can get a box of lucky Charms and stick those on there..LOL I love it