LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleepers

I purchased a footed sleeper today at TARGET and it fits perfect. The price at the store is $12.99 plus tax. If you have them shipped the cost goes up to 20 bucks. I purchased the boys XL and it fits me perfect. I'm 5'7" and weigh close to 150 lbs. I wouldn't recommend anyone bigger than my size maybe a little taller but not much.

I Think Target made one size bigger this year maybe for all the Ab's out there. I purchased a pair last year and was hoping i would fit into size large but didn't work out for me. Not long after i had them the zipper busted out. But this year they have one size bigger ( XL ) and they fit perfect.

There navy blue with spaceships on them and glow in the dark, very cool. There super comfortable and nice and warm. Anyone interested better hurry to your closest Target store i think they will run out pretty fast. Or just order the online.

Good Luck and Have FUN

I ordered some online the other day. Not from target but pajama city, I think. Granted I have to have them for a costume for a haunted house I'm in, but I still can't wait to wear them!

The only problem is, my feet get really hot when I sleep. Is there any place I can get a sleeper with out the feet on it?

Forgot to say: They are brown with blue dinosaurs on them. i didn't like any of the pink stuff. *Makes face*

I ordered some online the other day. Not from target but pajama city, I think. Granted I have to have them for a costume for a haunted house I'm in, but I still can't wait to wear them!

The only problem is, my feet get really hot when I sleep. Is there any place I can get a sleeper with out the feet on it?

Forgot to say: They are brown with blue dinosaurs on them. i didn't like any of the pink stuff. *Makes face*

I've seen sleepers with no feet from department stores like Target. Wal-Mart, JC Penny. check those places out.

Yeh the sleepers at target are amazing - I have 2!

I looked at EBAY and saw the exact footed sleepers from TARGET, but someone decided to sell them for $35.00 and NO free shipping. Total cost about $40.00 and no promise they will fit. Size large just doesn't make it, the XL (16-18) even has a little extra room for your thick night time diaper. :D