LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kendall Lille?

I actually just received a pack of them in the mail - they're my favorite now, along with Tena Slip Maxis. I've been trying to get a hold of European-type briefs because I'm tired of the American ones. They are great! At first, they may seem strange looking (really long), but of course it needs just a little adjusting (I could probably fit into a small, but the mediums will work well). If you have the money, try them - what country are you in?

You know, if a company in the US started selling exclusively European diapers and got them imported here, I think they'd do extremely well. I'm sure plenty of non ab/dl types that are incontinent have the same wishes we do about getting European diapers. Sooooo, who here's going to step up to the plate??? I slowly back away whistling...

From Canada - I wish it were much easier (and slightly more inexpensive) to get them here. It would be nice to see store shelves stocked with these brands, but I doubt that day will ever come.

Do you have an American supplier or did you import them from Canada? I know I'm not the only person who would love an American supplier of some of the Euro diapers I used to wear :)

You are very right on this issue - personally, after going through mostly all kinds of products, it's a let down. I don't mind paying a little bit extra for the Euro products, but I think a lot of people need a chance to try them out (necessity, fun -- whatever their reason). Hopefully someone will pick up on this and someday things will change.

You know, if a company in the US started selling exclusively European diapers and got them imported here, I think they'd do extremely well. I'm sure plenty of non ab/dl types that are incontinent have the same wishes we do about getting European diapers. Sooooo, who here's going to step up to the plate??? I slowly back away whistling...